Scrum is a software development method/framework that focuses on delivering the highest business value to the customer as early as possible through short iterative development cycles that allow rapid and repeated inspection of the project.
On Wednesday, October 9th is organized the first scrum meetup in Athens. http://www.meetup.com/Agile-Greece/events/140879862/
This meetup is for all the Agile Enthusiasts and Practitioners in Athens and it is an open community for anyone who wants to learn, share knowledge and experience in Agile Implementation in Software Teams.
The objective of this group is to :
- To discuss and create awareness of Agile Practises
- To provide a forum where members can discuss the practical implementation success stories and also roadblocks of Agile.
- To meet Industry Experts in the field of Agile
What will we learn in this meetup?
- “SCRUM Principles” by Yiannis Mavraganis (SCRUM Master)
- “Adapting Agile to avoid burn and boredom: How to adapt agile practices to team skills, experience and personalities” by Spyros Lamprinidis (Head of Engineering/People Per Hour)
- “How to introduce SCRUM and form agile teams in your organization.” by Fotos Georgiadis (Engineering Chef/Skroutz)
- “The essence of SCRUM: how it helps to cope with a startup’s product development challenges.” by Spyros Magiatis (CTO/Workable)
Have fun, learn and share.