Product Owner, Product Manager we hear these terms (and roles) all the time. Also the role expectations could be different per company, department or even teams.
You can even see these differences from a short thread here
In one team that I am involved, Upward, we decided to run a series of webinars from the trenches that will cover questions like:
- Which are the expectations of the roles in a team?
- What about the required structure of the team?
- The team is all about people. How do they work together better?
The first such webinar is about the PO role from the trenches. The discussion will be around:
- What should someone expect from a Product Owner?
- How could a PO role help and support a team to reach its goals?
- What are the role challenges within a team and in a broader organizational context?
Read more here.